Monday 19 July 2010

Welcome back!!

Hi girls!

Welcome back to Term 3 of your school year in 2010. :)

I have several updates for you.

Firstly, some of your friends attended a Photography and Comic Life Workshop during the March school holidays and they have created posters about CCPS. Take a look at their creations. Congratulations Sarina, Efione, Roja, Sowmiya and Anjina!!






During the June holidays, some of your classmates went to the Underwater World Camp at Sentosa for 2 days and 1 night. It was a great experience for myself and your friends as we learnt a lot about sea creatures at the Underwater World. I hope you enjoyed the camp as much as I did! Here are some of the pictures. Enjoy!

Love, Ms Siti







6 comments:

  1. Wow! So fun! I wished I was there to enjoy the adventure too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valencia Seow Jia Hui5 August 2010 at 20:11

    i wish i could camp there for one week and i love all the fishes,sharks and many other animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i slept in the tunnel it was cold and i kept on sneeazing.then in the moring i put the blanket on my face then miss siti woke me up.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valencia & Jan,

    You wished you could camp there for a week? Wow thats a very long time! Haha.. But I'm sure it was also because you had so much fun, hence urging to want to stay longer! =)

    I saw the way you girls slept! No doubt you would keep sneezing, I would too! Must have been so cold. Thanks for sharing Jan! It's nice to hear your experiences, especially when I did not get to go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ms siti did you like my card about bintan please messege me now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear teachers and friends,

    I enjoyed myself at the Underwater Water World. I wish we could take turns staying in the Underwater Water World but I would not. It is because when you off the lights,it is quite spooky and scary. And also,let me tell you something. I like the mermaid thing.Got to go!


    love,
    chloe kwek

    ReplyDelete